BUSINESS WITH ETHICS
What Is E-Waste?
E-waste is a popular, informal name for electronic products nearing the end of their “useful life.” Telephones, pay phones, cordless phones, Air Conditioners, Televisions, Refrigerators, Washing Machines, Mobile Phones, Computers, VCDs, stereos, copiers, and fax machines are common electronic products. Many of these products can be reused, refurbished, or recycled.
E-waste has been one of the fastest growing waste streams in the world. While e-wast contains valuable materials such as aluminium, copper, gold, palladium and silver, it also contains harmful substances like cadmium, lead and mercury. In the absence of proper awareness, disposing e-waste in landfill can result in toxic emissions to the air, water and soil and pose a serious health and environmental hazards.
G MOBILE DEVICES PVT. LTD.
G MOBILE DEVICES PRIVATE LIMITED will seek shared responsibility and cooperation from customers in reducing the environmental impact of their products.
G MOBILE DEVICES PRIVATE LIMITED will comply with all the applicable laws related to e-waste management. As a part of e-waste recycling initiative, G MOBILE DEVICES PRIVATE LIMITED has partnered with 3R Recycler and Exigo Recycling to comply with E-Waste (Management) Rules, 2016 in providing environmentally sound management of end of life electronics.
3R Recycler – As part of this partnership with 3R Recycler, the company will ensure environmentally sound management of electronics that have reached their end of life phase. 3R Recycler has obtained all the necessary authorizations from the appropriate governmental agencies for their processing facilities.
3R Recycler ensures proper recycling and disposal of e-waste. This helps us protect the environment from any hazardous consequences, which would be otherwise caused by the inappropriate waste management of e-waste.
Exigo Recycling Pvt Ltd – Exigo Recycling Pvt. ltd. is an initiative started to remove the complexity out of the process of electronic assets management & recycling. Our aim is to provide a simple, straightforward, transparent and sustainable way to recycle and manage your E waste and Electronic assets. We collect all types of IT, electronics, electrical, media and communications equipment. We are authorized by the State Pollution Boards & Govt. of India to safely Collect, Transport, Dismantle, Segregate & Dispose E waste.
- Follow the instructions for proper handling of end-of-life equipment in our catalogues
- Make sure that your electronic products are recycled only by authorised recyclers/dismantlers
- Consult your nearest Tecno Collection Point for disposing products that have reached end-of- life
- Drop-off used Mobile Phones, batteries or any accessories at the nearest Tecno Collection Point.
- Separate the packaging materials from the electronic products as per safe waste disposal options
- Protect the glass surface of any electronic product to avoid breakage
- Never dismantle your electronic products yourself
- Never dispose electronic products in bins having
‘Do Not Dispose’ sign.
- Never sell or give e-waste to informal and unorganised sectors like local scrap dealer/ rag pickers
- Never throw your electronic waste along with municipal waste as they end up reaching landfills.
Life Cycle of our products
As defined under New E-waste (Management) Rules, 2016 life cycle of our Feature Phone is 7 years and Smartphone is 5 Years.
In case of any queries regarding the proper disposal and/or recycling of electronics, consumers can contact the helpdesk (Toll free) at: 18001025018 or
North India-1800-102-8632 | South India -1800-843-3303 | East India- 1800-843-3301 | West India -1800-843-3302 | Email: [email protected]