Ever wondered what to do with the old, broken electronics lying around?
The old and out of use electronics (for example out of order Telephones, Cordless Phones, Air Conditioners, Televisions, Refrigerators, Washing Machines, Mobile Phones etc.) are called e-waste. While these e-wastes contain valuable materials such as aluminium, copper, gold, palladium and silver, they also contain harmful substances like cadmium, lead and mercury.
It is thoughtful to recycle e-waste as disposing e-waste in landfill can result in toxic emissions and pose a serious health and environmental hazard.
G Mobile devices private limited
G MOBILE DEVICES PRIVATE LIMITED will seek shared responsibility and cooperation from customers in reducing the environmental impact of their products.
As part of this partnership with 3R Recycler, the company will ensure environmentally sound management of electronics that have reached their end of life phase. 3R Recycler has obtained all the necessary authorizations...
Exigo Recycling Pvt Ltd
Exigo Recycling Pvt. ltd. is an initiative started to remove the complexity out of the process of electronic assets management & recycling. Our aim is to provide a simple, straightforward, transparent and sustainable way...
- Follow the instructions for proper handling of end-of-life equipment in our catalogues.
- Make sure that your electronic products are recycled only by authorised recyclers/dismantlers.
- Consult your nearest Collection Point for disposing products that have reached end-of- life.
- Drop-off used Mobile Phones, batteries or any accessories at the nearest Collection Point.
- Separate the packaging materials from the electronic products as per safe waste disposal options.
- Protect the glass surface of any electronic product to avoid breakage.
- Never dismantle your electronic products yourself.
- Never dispose electronic products in bins having. 'Do Not Dispose' sign.
- Never sell or give e-waste to informal and unorganised sectors like local scrap dealer/ rag pickers.
- Never throw your electronic waste along with municipal waste as they end up reaching landfills.
LIFE CYCLE OF OUR PRODUCTS
As defined under New E-waste (Management) Rules, 2016 life cycle of our Feature
In case of any queries regarding the proper disposal and recycling of electronics,
consumers can contact the helpdesk at:
Toll Free 1800-3000-8198 and 1800-102-5018
Thank you for Subscribing
Please check your inbox because we just sent you a confirmation mail!
Please activate the subscription to receive exclusive updates and pros.