Senior Visualizer / Assistant Manager/ Marketing
Posted on: 02/09/2020
Be the brand’s art director and bring marketing campaign briefs to life through clutter-breaking visuals
- Marketing team
- Product team
- Functional: Manager – Brand Marketing
- Administrative: Manager – Brand Marketing
- Generates disruptive advertising ideas that are clear, persuasive and original.
- Ensures creative is on brief and strictly aligned with brand guidelines.
- Not just static but also able to conceptualize/visualize short product films/videos as per the brief
- Works closely with the copywriter to generate workable concepts, scripts and ideas
- Works on several campaigns/creatives at once, under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Is comfortable presenting and selling creative ideas to management.
- Manage a team of graphic designers and ensure on-time delivery of creative.
Requirement and Qualification:
- Work experience of 3 to 5 years in an Advertising Agency
- Bachelor's degree in design, fine arts or related field
- Rich portfolio of campaign creatives
Skills/ Experience Required:
- An understanding of the use of colours, fonts, & visual aids across different media Penchant for photography/direction/camera work is a plus
- Must be thorough in graphic packages corel, adobe suite.
Required Behaviors/ Competencies:
- Self-starter with a strong bias for action (online/social media works at a blistering pace)
- Maverick thinker
- Must be young, energetic, and be able to interact well with people and be a team player. Presentation skills would be an added advantage
Thank you for Subscribing
Please check your inbox because we just sent you a confirmation mail!
Please activate the subscription to receive exclusive updates and pros.